The Height of In-Home Care
The health and wellness of our clients is our highest priority. That’s why we offer a wide variety of wellness services designed to enhance the home care experience and maintain optimal wellness. Here’s a list of current wellness services:
- Call center: Our clients and their families have access to professional care and communication 24/7 via our call center.
- Client-caregiver matching: Having the right caregiver matched with the right client can make a world of difference in the client’s quality of care and satisfaction. Through state-of-the-art technology, we ensure that each client receives the caregiver that best meets his or her needs, personality, and interests.
- Care coordination: Our care coordinators assist clients in understanding and following through with their customized care plans to help them achieve positive outcomes and meet their personal care goals.
- Medication reminders: Medication compliance is a vital part of health management. We help ensure that each client takes his or her medications on time every time.
- Nutrition: Maintaining a healthy diet is key to preventing and controlling chronic disease. Our caregivers can help clients plan, shop for, and prepare nutritious meals that meet their unique dietary needs.
In affiliation with CarpeVITA Health, we will soon also offer the following services to our home care clients:
- Wellness checks: For individuals who do not require a caregiver, wellness calls can confirm health status and alert first responders if no response or a serious health issue is identified.
- Case management: A case manager can conduct a home visit prior to an individual’s discharge from the hospital to determine safety and medical equipment needs, coordinate a personalized care plan, including home visits by physicians and outpatient providers, and interact with providers on your behalf.
- Medication management: A registered nurse can oversee a client’s medication plan.
- Pharmacy management: Prescription medications can be pre-packaged with the proper daily dosage and delivered to the client’s home, often for a lower cost than what is currently being paid. This service can also include an in-home medication review to make sure the client understands his or her medication plan.
- Nutritionist/dietitian: This service help clients determine the types and quantities of food they should be eating for maximum recovery. It includes the development of weekly meal plans that replace unacceptable food items with recommended ones.
- Adult day care: This service provides a destination for clients who need socialization and an option for families who need flexibility.
Through our dedicated care coordination and wellness services, Arc Home Care strives to enhance each client’s health, outlook, and quality of life. If you would like to learn more about our wellness services, contact Arc Home Care of the Twin Cities today!